instagram: bigfriskytwitter: bigfriskyi stayed up all night fixing this new theme so i hope you enjoy it!ask is always openpositive vibes♈♐♍
Travel Photography, 2014 | by Pat Perry
Pat Perry is my inspiration for life. While my drawing skills are amateur, I want to photograph and write poetry about the country and travel as he does. Another of my spirit animals.
This is my dream
Giant Waterlily field in the Amazon. Victoria amazonica, which has leaves up to three feet (1m) in diameter and sturdy enough to support a child.
Landscapes, 2014 | by Richard Gaston + Tumblr
Why does she have so many products
what’s the difference between a dirty bus stop and a lobster with breast implants ?
one’s a crusty bus station and one’s a busty crustacean#i’ve told this joke a million times and it NEVER fails
These little fruits are holding him down
when you did something by yourself and you want people to know who did it
Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.